Some of Our Valued Clients
When your event is confined to a small area; a single station with two team members consisting of one EMR and one EMT may be sufficient. Check with the NWFA planner, or use our easy event estimator.
When your event covers a large area such as marathons (15k, 10k, 5k) or music festivals; it is highly advised to have a minimum of three team members on site. This will ensure that one EMR remains on station should EMTs be called away.
When you are planning events that cover very large areas, some customization will be required. Northwest First Aid’s Senior Strategic Planner Michael Fearnehough, and Emergency Department Physician Dr. Sean Baxter will work closely with you to ensure that you have met the expectations of local, county and state permit requirements.
Why Choose Us
- When NWFA is on Station we never leave your event uncovered
- Highly trained emergency medical responders (EMRs) and technicians (EMTs)
- Customizable team configurations to fit any event
- Day of Event Staff Briefings and Training
- Professional strategic analysis to assist you in planning your event medical response